- Back pain can strike us at any time and any place.
- It can be a single acute episode or an ongoing, chronic debilitating problem.
- Our team of physiotherapists includes a Post Graduate trained Manipulative Physiotherapist and we are experienced in the diagnosis, treatment and ongoing management and prevention of Back injuries.
- We understand and offer strategies to correct common contributing factors involved in back pain such as
- Stiff joints
- Poor posture such as
- Sitting posture
- Standing posture
- Work postures
- Weak core muscles
- Tight muscles
- Poor movement patterns in daily activities including
- Lifting techniques
- Moving from one position to another
Our team of physiotherapists aim to source the cause of the back pain, and offer our patients a variety of treatment, exercises, and management strategies to relieve pain and prevent recurrence.